If you are a registered voter in Monmouth County you may vote at your polling location on Election Day or you may apply to vote by way of a mail-in ballot. A voter may apply for a mail-in ballot by mail up to seven days prior to the election. You may also apply in person until 3 p.m. on the day before the election. The polling location is printed on the front of your sample ballot, which will be mailed to your home before the election. For further information, call the County Clerk's election office at 732-431-7790.
Monmouth County’s election results are available on this website after the polls close. Please keep in mind that after the polls close, all voting materials are delivered to the appropriate municipal clerk to begin the process of tallying the votes. In a general election, each of Monmouth County’s 53 municipal clerks will provide the vote information to the county. The Clerk of Elections then immediately post the town-by-town election results to the county Web site as they are received.
Voter Registration Application
Application for Vote By Mail ballot
Mail ballot to:
M. Claire French
Clerk of Elections
300 Halls Mill Rd
Freehold, NJ 07728
The Party Affiliation Application
is available online. Please mail the application to:
Hedra Siskel, Superintendent of Elections
300 Halls Mill Road
Freehold, NJ 07728
The Election Division:
1. Prepares and prints:
- Sample ballots
- Receives Independent petitions for municipal, county and school board candidates.
- Vote by Mail ballots
- Vote by Mail Ballot Applications are available in PDF format. Print the Vote by Mail Application, complete, sign and mail to M. Claire French, Monmouth County Clerk, 300 Halls Mill Road, Freehold, NJ 07728-8835.
Adobe Reader is needed to view the Application for Vote By Mail ballot.
- Emergency ballots
- Provisional ballots
2. Processes Vote by Mail ballot application
a. must be received no later than 7 days prior to the election
b. must contain an original signature
3. Tabulates election totals
4. Certifies election results to the New Jersey Division of Elections
for questions or comments:
Page Last Updated: 5/7/2014 10:53:00 AM